Apps suddenly unregistered - extremely ennoying

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Since about 1 week (Lumia 950, version 586.164), I face quite often the problem that my registered/bought apps suddenly inform me that the app has not been bought and that therefore I could not use it any longer the way I want, like Money Wallet, Chess Club, ChessGenius, List & Things, Working Time etc. If I go to the App Store, it tells me that the app is already installed, so there is no solution for the registration problem.

After some time - without any reliable way to solve the problem - the problem disappears and reappears several hours later again.

Does anybody have an explanation / solution for it? MS definitely should definitely care more about it's reputation as a provider of business solutions which includes reliability. I am manager and comparable bugs are absolutely unexcusable for me. I am user of Windows Phone 6.5, 7. 8 and 10 now and recommended Windows Phone/Mobile to hundreds of users, but I will definitely stop to do so if this bug is not removed within a couple of days.

Last edited:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Since about 1 week (Lumia 950, version 586.164), I face quite often the problem that my registered/bought apps suddenly inform me that the app has not been bought and that therefore I could not use it any longer the way I want, like Money Wallet, Chess Club, ChessGenius, List & Things, Working Time etc. If I go to the App Store, it tells me that the app is already installed, so there is no solution for the registration problem.

After some time - without any reliable way to solve the problem - the problem disappears and reappears several hours later again.

Does anybody have an explanation / solution for it? MS definitely should definitely care more about it's reputation as a provider of business solutions which includes reliability. I am manager and comparable bugs are absolutely unexcusable for me. I am user of Windows Phone 6.5, 7. 8 and 10 now and recommended Windows Phone/Mobile to hundreds of users, but I will definitely stop to do so if this bug is not removed within a couple of days.

First time ever reading that. Did you tried removing and re-adding your account in Store?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. Why should your approach help? Could I not loose all my apps then?

Your apps are connected to your account (mail + password + (code verification) + credit card #)
On my opinion there's a random Store error (YOUR installed Store app, not server, elsewhere we got tons of 3ads already!), so same like Outlook or Office a log out then log in could resolve the iussue

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720