Redstone, is it possible to have the on-screen button stay on all the time?

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Redstone, is it possible to have the on-screen button stay on all the time

Is it possible to have the on-screen buttons on all the time instead of having to swipe up to bring them back? I thought there would be a setting for this, but I can't find it. Win10M/Redstone on L950.

Thanks.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
161 views and not a single reply, that has to be a record!

Maybe I should have called it the nav-bar rather than just referred to them as the on-screen button... So, is there any way to have the nav-bar stay on screen all the time when the phone is being used i.e. when not locked.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
One of the reasons I want them is due some slightly odd behavior sometimes, especially noticeable in Alphajax. If I go back to my game list by tapping the back on-screen button (after swiping up to show the nav-bar), it does go back to the game list as you would expect, but when I tap to take my turn on another games, the nav-bar flickers on briefly, and the tap to take my turn does not register, I have to tap it a second time. This is totally repeatable, and tapping twice always works. Just a bit annoying as it doesn't have this issue with proper buttons as per my previous L930.

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Seriously, there should be an option to default to hidden or shown, depending on user preference. On my 950XL, I would prefer it default to hidden on the Start screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes