Why am I unable to connect to the Mobile Network after upgrading to Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why am I unable to connect to the Mobile Network after upgrading to windows 10?

I got a Windows Lumia 640 LTE which started off with Windows Phone 8.1. Connection to both Wi-Fi and online Mobile Networks was perfectly fine.
Problems arose however once I upgraded the phone to Windows Phone 10 for free. Wi-Fi connection still worked, however I couldn't connect to the internet via the Mobile Data anymore, meaning I am now stuck with using Wi-Fi only for all apps with online functionality. I have made sure that Mobile Data is switched on and that flight mode is off, but I am still getting the same connection error screen, even though I am getting a signal.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how have you fixed it?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why am I unable to connect to the Mobile Network after upgrading to windows 10?

I got a Windows Lumia 640 LTE which started off with Windows Phone 8.1. Connection to both Wi-Fi and online Mobile Networks was perfectly fine.
Problems arose however once I upgraded the phone to Windows Phone 10 for free. Wi-Fi connection still worked, however I couldn't connect to the internet via the Mobile Data anymore, meaning I am now stuck with using Wi-Fi only for all apps with online functionality. I have made sure that Mobile Data is switched on and that flight mode is off, but I am still getting the same connection error screen, even though I am getting a signal.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how have you fixed it?

can you check your APN settings? Many have recommended that since the settings might not have move successfully to the new system

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea