I got a Windows Lumia 640 LTE which started off with Windows Phone 8.1. Connection to both Wi-Fi and online Mobile Networks was perfectly fine.
    Problems arose however once I upgraded the phone to Windows Phone 10 for free. Wi-Fi connection still worked, however I couldn't connect to the internet via the Mobile Data anymore, meaning I am now stuck with using Wi-Fi only for all apps with online functionality. I have made sure that Mobile Data is switched on and that flight mode is off, but I am still getting the same connection error screen, even though I am getting a signal.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how have you fixed it?
    04-11-2016 07:29 AM
    I got a Windows Lumia 640 LTE which started off with Windows Phone 8.1. Connection to both Wi-Fi and online Mobile Networks was perfectly fine.
    Problems arose however once I upgraded the phone to Windows Phone 10 for free. Wi-Fi connection still worked, however I couldn't connect to the internet via the Mobile Data anymore, meaning I am now stuck with using Wi-Fi only for all apps with online functionality. I have made sure that Mobile Data is switched on and that flight mode is off, but I am still getting the same connection error screen, even though I am getting a signal.

can you check your APN settings? Many have recommended that since the settings might not have move successfully to the new system

can you check your APN settings? Many have recommended that since the settings might not have move successfully to the new system
    04-11-2016 08:02 AM
    It says that the default APN is applied, but I can't view its details.
    04-11-2016 11:10 AM
    It says that the default APN is applied, but I can't view its details.
    is there a way you can get them from the telcom?
    04-11-2016 11:42 PM