The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    [SOLVED!]

ORIGINAL POST:

Hi, guys!

I'm having a problem with the bluetooth on my Lumia. I am using the 640 updated to Windows 10.

What happened: Onde day during a lecture, I remembered my phone was not set to silent, so I took it out of my pocket, double tapped the screen and held the Volume Down button. I noticed that the volume bar was like my phone was connected to something via bluetooth (clearly a bug!). I ignored that fact and, instead of holding Volume Down to the end, I simply touched the 'ring on' to set it to off.

What is happening: After that, I noticed that every time my phone connects to my car and I turn the car off (the player on my car is also turned off), my phone sets itself to silent! (And I can see that its a bug, cause the Volume bar is not set to ZERO, while I cannot see the 'bell', I just see 'waves' - vibrate on)

Does anyone has the same problem? I am going nuts! I did reset the phone after the Windows 10 upgrade, but I do not want to lose the save files for my games again! (Is there a way to backup them? I know some games have cloud save backup).

Thanks, guys!

THE SOLUTION:

It was a bug and a could not find a solution diferente than restoring the phone. I just reset it, reinstalled my apps and no silent mode after bluetooth anymore. Still on Windows 10, excited for the upcoming Redstone update.

Thanks again, guys. ^^
    Last edited by andreqms; 04-14-2016 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Solution found!
    04-12-2016 11:37 AM