WM10 release build (10584.218) issues and solutions

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Latest Build .218

Latest built windows 10 mobile support background download in edge.
I want to ask questions that,
Can Microsoft edge support pause,resume download feature???
Can 3rd party app also support background download???

gowtham saarthy

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site

Sometimes the Whole screen becomes horrible by showing battery symbols continuously instead of showing home screen. Had anyone faced same issue. Tell me plz

Magikal

May 15, 2015
Visit site

The screen flickering problem in Groove while switching tracks seems to be partially resolved. No other major issues so far on my Lumia 640. It's good that they at least provide some updates, at least once a month.

Craig L920

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site

Don't have any problems with my 950 works perfectly. The new build is great battery life is better. Can't wait for the anniversary update think ill hold off the latest preview for now as my phone is running flawlessly on 10586.218.

KkDrummer

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site

Anyone having battery issues on the new build? Until yesterday I was really impressed with the battery life...about 3% every hour with the phone on stand by. After the latest update I am getting about 4% every half an hour. Anyone going through the same pattern? I tried a full discharge last night, but no luck. Lumia 930 here btw. Thanks!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Anyone having battery issues on the new build? Until yesterday I was really impressed with the battery life...about 3% every hour with the phone on stand by. After the latest update I am getting about 4% every half an hour. Anyone going through the same pattern? I tried a full discharge last night, but no luck. Lumia 930 here btw. Thanks!

That's normal after an update, give the phone a day for sync and caching.
Then unckeck all background apps you don't need everytime and complete logout video skype procedure

Last edited:

gowtham saarthy

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site

Brightness bug is gone.You are asking about sudden dimming of screen and the brightness in applist area ,that bug right? It is gone

Joao Bento

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site

Lumia 630 i confirm the best build ever. working smooth. Candy Crush Soda was crashing in all builds before this one. Now works like a charm.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a 1020... I say forget the 1020 and go for the 950xl it's a great phone now the software is catching up. Visual voicemail now available with the unlocked dual sim and it works great. The 950xl is very snappy. And the camera is phenomenal now with forced HDR mode.

Oh, I am getting 950 and xl. Just do I want to trade my 1020s in or just keep them anyways.

P4geD0wn

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site

Maps- GPS bug still there. It is very easy to replicate it.
With location turned off go to maps.
Click on a spot (current location) icon on the right. It will ask you to go to settings and turn on location.
Click on setting button and turn on location in settings
Now exit setings and maps with the back {<- } button.
Open action center and try to turn off location with toggle.
Phone completely freezes...
This bug has been present on all phones in build 10586 for some time now. Would be nice if MS would fix it already

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Click on a spot (current location) icon on the right. It will ask you to go to settings and turn on location.
This bug has been present on all phones in build 10586 for some time now. Would be nice if MS would fix it already

I replicated it on a 650 with Redstone.
SO that's a Map iussue, never crashed phone before :D.
I'll search and upvote a specific app feedback

PrinceM

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site

They still have not fixed the issue with touch recognition when the display is dimmed ... How hard can it be, Microsoft?

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site

Can't replicate on my 950, 830 nor my brothers 925.

Actually surprised but my brothers 925 runs much better on this build of windows 10 than 8.1. He had constant resuming issues. Didn't even factory reset on his. Just removed a lot of apps since he needed the space. He just re-downloaded them after.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos