WM10 release build (10584.218) issues and solutions

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My battery is totally f'ed since this update.

Posted from my 950xl.........while on the can

1 - disable Onedrive video ulploads
2 - disable Photo "Show Onedrive pics"
3 - complete procedure for logging out Skype Video
4 - check your background apps: now are all ON by default. Disable the ones you don't use, first Skype and Edge
5 - wait a couple of days till phone stop sync and caching

mhermann00

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I've seen that the action center doesn't work anymore when the battery of my Lumia has fallen below 20%. As soon as you plug it in, the action center is working again. Could re-produce this behavior just once.

halflifecrysis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm I the only person have an amazing experience with this build on a Lumia 1520? I didn't even hard reset and things are smooth with insane amount battery? Maybe this build was for us older phablet fans.

Kimmo Toivanen

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
My 640: SMS messages received before update to .218 got doubled, tripled or quadrupled and one message after update (already read) pops up in notifications every day... Update from 8.1 didn't do things like that.

DoDeH1

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
On Lumia 640 LTE Single SIM I got the following issues:
  • most of the apps are doubled (one installed, second one pending)
  • I can't change the device name
  • all messages are gone
I've done the hard reset twice and there's no change. I've even tried to uninstall the app and then reinstall it but after a while the pending one shows again.
Any help?

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

• all messages are gone

I've done the hard reset twice and there's no change. I've even tried to uninstall the app and then reinstall it but after a while the pending one shows again.

Any help?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but some have found a solution to be going to the store, pausing all updates then resuming then cancelling each update that rocks up with an error. That's for the double app bug.

AdrianGroza

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm also experiencing a massive battery train on the latest stable update with lumia 435,and using battery manager I found the culprit,Microsoft Edge,however,when i click on it I cannot set it to not be used in the background.Can you fellas stop it?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
  • all messages are gone
Any help?

Cancel the pending apps form store list, that happens when you don't tap yes when phone ask you to delete previous installation apps in sd card.
You always tap yes, so phone can download and install them again cleanly. If you tap no, phone is obliged to instal again in phone memory, so they doubled

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs