I'm trying to use the app "DS audio". It's greyed out in my apps list. If I try to uninstall through the Storage app, I can find the entry but it gives error 0x80073cfa after selecting uninstall. If I go to the app in marketplace, it think it's already installed (but attempting to open will give an error).

How can I remove this app completely please, so that I can reinstall it in a working state? I think it's on the SD card at the moment (albeit non functional)
    04-13-2016 04:47 PM
    I'm trying to use the app "DS audio". It's greyed out in my apps list. If I try to uninstall through the Storage app, I can find the entry but it gives error 0x80073cfa after selecting uninstall. If I go to the app in marketplace, it think it's already installed (but attempting to open will give an error).

How can I remove this app completely please, so that I can reinstall it in a working state? I think it's on the SD card at the moment (albeit non functional)
    confirm if it's on sd card and if so can you move to device storage? And then you can attempt removing it
    gpobernardo likes this.
    04-14-2016 12:56 AM
    confirm if it's on sd card and if so can you move to device storage? And then you can attempt removing it
    I think it's on SD card, but I get the same error code if I try and move it. Can I manually delete it from the SD card? How can I find the right directory?
    04-15-2016 03:42 AM
    I think it's on SD card, but I get the same error code if I try and move it. Can I manually delete it from the SD card? How can I find the right directory?
    Maybe that app is still on background enabled process. CHeck Settings -> search Background, and disable it. Then restart phone and try again uninstall it directly from Settings -> Storage -> SD -> Apps
    04-15-2016 03:51 AM