Cannot Uninstall App

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to use the app "DS audio". It's greyed out in my apps list. If I try to uninstall through the Storage app, I can find the entry but it gives error 0x80073cfa after selecting uninstall. If I go to the app in marketplace, it think it's already installed (but attempting to open will give an error).

How can I remove this app completely please, so that I can reinstall it in a working state? I think it's on the SD card at the moment (albeit non functional)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to use the app "DS audio". It's greyed out in my apps list. If I try to uninstall through the Storage app, I can find the entry but it gives error 0x80073cfa after selecting uninstall. If I go to the app in marketplace, it think it's already installed (but attempting to open will give an error).

How can I remove this app completely please, so that I can reinstall it in a working state? I think it's on the SD card at the moment (albeit non functional)

confirm if it's on sd card and if so can you move to device storage? And then you can attempt removing it

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
confirm if it's on sd card and if so can you move to device storage? And then you can attempt removing it

I think it's on SD card, but I get the same error code if I try and move it. Can I manually delete it from the SD card? How can I find the right directory?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I think it's on SD card, but I get the same error code if I try and move it. Can I manually delete it from the SD card? How can I find the right directory?

Maybe that app is still on background enabled process. CHeck Settings -> search Background, and disable it. Then restart phone and try again uninstall it directly from Settings -> Storage -> SD -> Apps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6