Rudy Huyn posts Snapchat UWP update

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
would be even cooler if we could all just forget about that thing's existence, but so far too many kids and trendy guys in our ranks, maybe that's what Nadella wants to get rid of making w10m so annoying

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
What? Snapchat is letting this happen?

Oh yes. Instead of paying one developer $20k to write the app they've decided to send a team to Mars and write it there at a cost of $20 billion. The only bad thing is you just have to wait 20 years for them to get there. But what an amazing achievement. Such exciting news.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Oh yes. Instead of paying one developer $20k to write the app they've decided to send a team to Mars and write it there at a cost of $20 billion. The only bad thing is you just have to wait 20 years for them to get there. But what an amazing achievement. Such exciting news.

Right, I just looked at the picture again and realized he mentionnent a selfie.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

But thanks anyway for the sarcasm. That kind of response is always appreciated.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually surprised if Snapchat will officially let this roll out. Great news if it does!

Yeah I wonder where their anti-MS feeling comes from. I know the use of the security breach came from an 3rd party app but, that was their fault, not the people who made the app. Punishing their potential users from WM10 is a bit stupid (and frankly banning people who use 3rd party app is a bit exaggerated).

I don't use Snapchat nor would I see the point in having a Snapchat account. But still, it's a ridiculous situation.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
now we suddenly have a snapchat photo taking half of the forum's horizontal space, lol at this point I'm just gonna laugh

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
i agree. the idea that not having this app is such a sore spot with people.... its an app guys. not so sound like yoda but; patience you mus have. lives you must get.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Worry not, I'm developing the next bing thing. PoopChat. You take selfies with your poop and you can add little costumes on them and even do a face swap and avatars. Everyone poops right? Yah that's what I thought, it would be 100% market share, young or old.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Worry not, I'm developing the next bing thing. PoopChat. You take selfies with your poop and you can add little costumes on them and even do a face swap and avatars. Everyone poops right? Yah that's what I thought, it would be 100% market share, young or old.

and poop is funny!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
worry not, i'm developing the next bing thing. Poopchat. You take selfies with your poop and you can add little costumes on them and even do a face swap and avatars. Everyone poops right? Yah that's what i thought, it would be 100% market share, young or old.

this!!!

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So we'll finally get a crap app that everyone can like :grin:

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
You could compare craps... my crap is better than yours, no yours is crappier, but my crap looks like "The Thing" from the Fantastic 4 etc. etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss