Rudy Huyn posts Snapchat UWP update

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
It's funny but back in the old internet days there was a site called ratemypoo. People were actually uploading pics of their stool to have it rated. Not really my bag but there are people out there that will do some weird stuff. One of my co-workers gets a laugh out of poop. He did this thing where he took a picture of his poop and then he would start showing people vacation photos on his phone. Then out of nowhere he would flip and there would be a picture of his poop. And people would react and he got a kick out of it. Strange fellow but we got used to him haha.

My nickname I chose because everything was taken. I thought about goldfinger from James bond but I figured it would be taken and then just randomly put this. And it sort of stuck and I added the emoji.

sd4f

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it's a late April fools joke ha ha. Gone beyond caring about snapchat at this point lol

I'm of the same mind. Thing is, it's quite important for all the kiddies.

There's so many social media platforms now to do whatever, I don't think it really matters so much anymore. Even twitter is having severe problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte