Screenshots not automatically uploaded to OneDrive

PHuba

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I have OneDrive installed and configure to automatically upload pictures I take to Microsoft Cloud - Great. This works fine when I shoot pictures. However, when I do a screenshot (Volume-up+Power Off on my Lumia 950), the screenshot is placed in a "Screenshot" folder (on a SD card in my case) but is never uploaded to OneDrive. Is there a way to make sure these are automatically uploaded?
Thanks. Pierre
Lumia 950, W10M 10.0.14322.1000 (although insider version, I remember behavior was identical on production version)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have OneDrive installed and configure to automatically upload pictures I take to Microsoft Cloud - Great. This works fine when I shoot pictures. However, when I do a screenshot (Volume-up+Power Off on my Lumia 950), the screenshot is placed in a "Screenshot" folder (on a SD card in my case) but is never uploaded to OneDrive. Is there a way to make sure these are automatically uploaded?
Thanks. Pierre
Lumia 950, W10M 10.0.14322.1000 (although insider version, I remember behavior was identical on production version)

I noticed yesterday, seems last Onedrive update left only Camera Roll and Saved pics in auto-upload. Ok no problem
Only way is browsing screenshot via Photo app, selecting, and sharing to OneDrive. You cannot choose folders to auo upload in settings

PHuba

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I noticed yesterday, seems last Onedrive update left only Camera Roll and Saved pics in auto-upload. Ok no problem
Only way is browsing screenshot via Photo app, selecting, and sharing to OneDrive. You cannot choose folders to auo upload in settings
Thanks Maurizio!
Ok a design change then - I wished they would have kept the original behavior then (or better, your suggestion to let user select folders to -sync/-upload automatically).
By the way, I manually uploaded the screenshots in a similar but different way (just for the record): went into OneDrive and selected "+" Add - does the same thing.

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Must be a OneDrive issue as I also see it on my 735 with 8.1 still on it. No screenshots uploaded to OneDrive and they used to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss