I have OneDrive installed and configure to automatically upload pictures I take to Microsoft Cloud - Great. This works fine when I shoot pictures. However, when I do a screenshot (Volume-up+Power Off on my Lumia 950), the screenshot is placed in a "Screenshot" folder (on a SD card in my case) but is never uploaded to OneDrive. Is there a way to make sure these are automatically uploaded?
    Thanks. Pierre
    Lumia 950, W10M 10.0.14322.1000 (although insider version, I remember behavior was identical on production version)
    04-17-2016 03:00 AM
    I have OneDrive installed and configure to automatically upload pictures I take to Microsoft Cloud - Great. This works fine when I shoot pictures. However, when I do a screenshot (Volume-up+Power Off on my Lumia 950), the screenshot is placed in a "Screenshot" folder (on a SD card in my case) but is never uploaded to OneDrive. Is there a way to make sure these are automatically uploaded?
    Thanks. Pierre
    Lumia 950, W10M 10.0.14322.1000 (although insider version, I remember behavior was identical on production version)
    I noticed yesterday, seems last Onedrive update left only Camera Roll and Saved pics in auto-upload. Ok no problem
    Only way is browsing screenshot via Photo app, selecting, and sharing to OneDrive. You cannot choose folders to auo upload in settings
    Thanks. Pierre
    I noticed yesterday, seems last Onedrive update left only Camera Roll and Saved pics in auto-upload. Ok no problem
    Only way is browsing screenshot via Photo app, selecting, and sharing to OneDrive. You cannot choose folders to auo upload in settings
    PHuba likes this.
    04-17-2016 03:21 AM
    Thanks Maurizio!
    Ok a design change then - I wished they would have kept the original behavior then (or better, your suggestion to let user select folders to -sync/-upload automatically).
    By the way, I manually uploaded the screenshots in a similar but different way (just for the record): went into OneDrive and selected "+" Add - does the same thing.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    04-17-2016 03:31 AM
    Must be a OneDrive issue as I also see it on my 735 with 8.1 still on it. No screenshots uploaded to OneDrive and they used to.
    PHuba likes this.
    04-18-2016 09:09 AM