Hi there I upgraded my Lumia 640 to Windows 10, currently running the latest version .218.
    I have a synching problem on my phone but I'm not sure whether it is a bug or not.
    So I have the OneDrive account (in the "cloud"), one PC and my phone.
    If I delete photos from the Camera Roll folder on my PC, should not it be deleted from the Camera Roll folder of my phone? I thought it worked that way because in the opposite direction it works like that.
    04-18-2016 06:51 AM
    Hi there I upgraded my Lumia 640 to Windows 10, currently running the latest version .218.
    I have a synching problem on my phone but I'm not sure whether it is a bug or not.
    If I delete photos from the Camera Roll folder on my PC, should not it be deleted from the Camera Roll folder of my phone? I thought it worked that way because in the opposite direction it works like that.
    That is assuming the pictures in your pc camera roll are the same as the ones in the phone camera roll
    That is assuming the pictures in your pc camera roll are the same as the ones in the phone camera roll
    04-18-2016 07:42 AM