I have a issue with the Windows 10 Mobile and hoped it was fixed in the latest update but it was not. When going to the list of "allow apps to run in the background" some applications are duplicating on that list? Does anyone else also experiencing this issue? I have done a hard reset (without backup) and hoped it was going to fix the issue but it did not.
    04-22-2016 05:23 AM
    I have a issue with the Windows 10 Mobile and hoped it was fixed in the latest update but it was not. When going to the list of "allow apps to run in the background" some applications are duplicating on that list? Does anyone else also experiencing this issue? I have done a hard reset (without backup) and hoped it was going to fix the issue but it did not.
    Sometimes happens, that's a random graphic glitch on some phone, not a functional bug, no influence on results (in fact all duplicates got identical settings always). You can use it normally, upvote feedback.
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-22-2016 05:28 AM