Contacts gone in 14328, cant get them to sync

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Updated to 14328 a bit ago, noticed all my contacts were gone. My MS account was still added and everything, but the contact name and info in the People app is blank. I tried deleting the outlook account from my phone and adding it again but it won't sync contacts. I removed my device from my MS account thinking it might force it to reconnect to the account but still no contacts (and now no device in MS account, gotta get that back now too somehow). Tried a restart and a soft restart but still nothing. If I search for a contact it pulls the name but no number or address or anything. Any ideas how to get them to sync back?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Updated to 14328 a bit ago, noticed all my contacts were gone. My MS account was still added and everything, but the contact name and info in the People app is blank. I tried deleting the outlook account from my phone and adding it again but it won't sync contacts. I removed my device from my MS account thinking it might force it to reconnect to the account but still no contacts (and now no device in MS account, gotta get that back now too somehow). Tried a restart and a soft restart but still nothing. If I search for a contact it pulls the name but no number or address or anything. Any ideas how to get them to sync back?

Try this:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...look-contacts-phone-after-update-14291-a.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12