I am running the production release of Windows 10 mobile. Apps like Lumia Cinemagraph, Rate My Device, Lumia Motion, Lumia Helps + Tips are not updating. Whenever I update it says we may overwrite your setting and update it in your internal storage. Inspite of selecting this option the apps aren't updating. I even tried changing the storage option and store apps on my device, but even then the apps aren't updating. I did a hard reset but it didn't help either. Any help would be appreciated
    Sega_Saturn likes this.
    04-24-2016 08:09 AM
    I am running the production release of Windows 10 mobile. Apps like Lumia Cinemagraph, Rate My Device, Lumia Motion, Lumia Helps + Tips are not updating. Whenever I update it says we may overwrite your setting and update it in your internal storage. Inspite of selecting this option the apps aren't updating. I even tried changing the storage option and store apps on my device, but even then the apps aren't updating. I did a hard reset but it didn't help either. Any help would be appreciated
    in this case you need to go under storage> sdcard> and move all system apps to phone :) that will do the trick :)
    in this case you need to go under storage> sdcard> and move all system apps to phone :) that will do the trick :)
    04-24-2016 08:20 AM
    Thanks! That helped :)
    04-26-2016 03:37 PM
    I had this same problem on a Lumia 830 running the public release of the Anniversary Update.

These apps were continuously failing to update:
    Lumia Highlights
    Gestures and Touch
    Rate Your Device

I found these apps on the SD card under these respective names:
    Lumia Help + Tips
    Touch
    Rate Us

I moved these SD card apps to the Device memory and they all finally updated.

Thanks for the tip!
    08-22-2016 02:58 PM