Why do I keep getting signed out of my Microsoft account?

Will G 44

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Hey folks, this has been very frustrating as it seems to do this at random, and even did it TWICE today. It seems to only apply to Windows 10 Mobile (10586.all). The biggest frustration I have with it is that every time you have to log back in, you have to confirm your email address with a Microsoft Security Code.

I have a brand new Lumia 950 (I also had the same exact problem with my 1020).

Occasionally, I will go to visit the store app, and when it opens, it prompts me to log in. This is despite the fact that I did not log out, and have no intentions to do so...

Are there other folks having this issue?

tallguynw

May 3, 2016
Visit site
This happens to me as well. Every 2-3 weeks, my 950 forgets who I am - Cortana stops working, Music forgets that I have a music pass, store won't work. Like you, I have to re-enter my credentials, enter my email address to get the auth code and paste it in to the auth dialog. It is pretty frustrating. I've factory reset a couple times, and it works for a couple weeks, then again forgets who I am.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
This happens to me as well. Every 2-3 weeks, my 950 forgets who I am - Cortana stops working, Music forgets that I have a music pass, store won't work. Like you, I have to re-enter my credentials, enter my email address to get the auth code and paste it in to the auth dialog. It is pretty frustrating. I've factory reset a couple times, and it works for a couple weeks, then again forgets who I am.

I suggest a Microsoft account psw change, better via pc (easier)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss