I was wondering if intel pushed a core m cpu into the new intel compute then why can't I be put inside a phone.The core m series cpus would be great for computing and with that x86 architecture we could run full windows apps in continuum.So I want to know if it is possible to put a intel core in a smartphone.If so then it would be way powerful than any Snapdragon or A series cpus.
    04-27-2016 11:27 AM
    I was wondering if intel pushed a core m cpu into the new intel compute then why can't I be put inside a phone.The core m series cpus would be great for computing and with that x86 architecture we could run full windows apps in continuum.So I want to know if it is possible to put a intel core in a smartphone.If so then it would be way powerful than any Snapdragon or A series cpus.
    Now what about the battery ? I think it would need a recharge every two hours.
    04-27-2016 11:53 AM
    The rumors I keep hearing from Intel is that they are working on new CPU's (32 & 64 bit) specifically for mobile. No firm details, but when they work out the details, people are going to be impressed.

I think that the big issue will be cost. If Intel can do it for less than ARM chips, it's going to get interesting 😏
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-27-2016 04:11 PM