Intel and Windows 10 Mobile?

karthiksoman214

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Intel and Windows 10 Mobile

I was wondering if intel pushed a core m cpu into the new intel compute then why can't I be put inside a phone.The core m series cpus would be great for computing and with that x86 architecture we could run full windows apps in continuum.So I want to know if it is possible to put a intel core in a smartphone.If so then it would be way powerful than any Snapdragon or A series cpus.

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Intel and Windows 10 Mobile

I was wondering if intel pushed a core m cpu into the new intel compute then why can't I be put inside a phone.The core m series cpus would be great for computing and with that x86 architecture we could run full windows apps in continuum.So I want to know if it is possible to put a intel core in a smartphone.If so then it would be way powerful than any Snapdragon or A series cpus.

Now what about the battery ? I think it would need a recharge every two hours.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Intel and Windows 10 Mobile

The rumors I keep hearing from Intel is that they are working on new CPU's (32 & 64 bit) specifically for mobile. No firm details, but when they work out the details, people are going to be impressed.

I think that the big issue will be cost. If Intel can do it for less than ARM chips, it's going to get interesting 😏

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon