Why does my Lumia 735 keep resuming and going back start screen?

noleschamp

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 735 keeps resuming and going back start screen

My Lumia 735 keeps "resuming" and going back to start screen. Most times I can barely open app before it resumes back to start screen regardless of the Windows 10 Mobile build. Can anybody help?

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 735 keeps resuming and going back start screen

My Lumia 735 keeps "resuming" and going back to start screen. Most times I can barely open app before it resumes back to start screen regardless of the Windows 10 Mobile build. Can anybody help?

what OS are you currently on? And have you tried a soft reset (restart)?

noleschamp

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site

I have tried every ring and have done hard and soft resets and nothing works. It worked fine when I first upgraded the first time but one day my phone got stuck on a call and it has been a nightmare ever since. Right now I went bad to 8 and it is working fine.

noleschamp

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site

I have tried search for a fix online since I would realm like to be on W10M and have read of a lot of 735 user functioning with barely any problems.

noleschamp

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site

I have hard reset multiple times and same thing keeps happening. Also have hard reset with out going back to any restore point.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I have hard reset multiple times and same thing keeps happening. Also have hard reset with out going back to any restore point.

while on windows phone 8.1, make sure all firmware is installed and then upgrade to windows 10 mobile. Do not restore from backup. Do not install any apps unless you absolutely need them. Update core apps. Use the phone for a few days. If all seems well, install a few apps a time and keep checking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786