Word flow keyboard

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wait... What?

So every iPhone install erases it off of a Windows Phone?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

It's merely a cosmetic difference. WordFlow on W10M also has a one-hand setting for your favorite thumb. It just isn't fan shaped.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nah, the only plus I've seen is the fan design.

Otherwise, the bubbly trail and picture backgrounds make for an awkward design.

I like my Windows Phone keyboard more than this. (although the BB virtual keyboard gives it a run for its money)

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I just think whatever they did to it on w10m was a mistake, the only improvement is the little cursor, 8.1 just felt better-faster and more accurate

we all know how tech goes, it needs to always be improving, but for some things, they are just so basic all you want them to do is never fail, 8.1's wordflow did just that, if they wanted to "improve" the already world's best -Guinness record- keyboard they should've tested it on the sidelines while keeping the original code for the official OS

there's a reason there's no half life 3, if you are a sane-logic driven person and you realize you cant go deeper than the earth's core, just save your energy for something else

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I must of not seen the option for one handed use.. whereas the ios version has the buttons on the top left/right by default

Hold your "&123" key to call up keyboard options. Select move to left or move to right. Hold your "Space bar" to undock the keyboard and slide it up and down the screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes