Lumia 735 after upgrade to W10M can't send/receive photos via Messaging

JTL1

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 735
Win 10 Mobile v1511 OS 10.0.10586.218
Network AT&T in US

Under Win 8.1 my Lumia was able to send and receive photos via Messaging app (SMS) without issue.

Since the upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile I cannot send or receive photos via Messaging. Messaging without photo (text only) works fine.
On receive only a "Download" button appears in the conversation, I click it, it goes away for a second and comes back, no picture.
On send, it waits for a while and comes back with a "Couldn't send" message.

I tried manually setting Internet APN and MMS APN to values I found via google then saved settings. Still didn't work. Clicked to "update settings" from the network provider, refreshed to what the settings were before. Still didn't work. I tried removing the 'Maximum MMS Size' and saved settings. Still didn't work.

I never come anywhere close to using my data allocation for the month and have data rolled over from the previous month to use, so data limit from the carrier is not an issue.

I searched but couldn't find anyone having this problem previously. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jay

JTL1

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Guy at the Microsoft store removed all Internet APN and MMS APN settings then Updated settings from the carrier.
I didn't try that combination.
Can send a receive pictures via Messaging now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb