The clock is behind on 950 XL(14332.1001)

Mindprison

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone.
As I said in the title, my clock is behind on this build.
No matter if I set it on automatic or manually at one point it will begin to show the wrong time and being late and I can't figure out when or why this happens.
If anyone knows the solution/workaround for this, please let me know before I resort to doing the hard reset.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

P.S. I apologize if I've put this in the wrong place on the forum.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone.
As I said in the title, my clock is behind on this build.
No matter if I set it on automatic or manually at one point it will begin to show the wrong time and being late and I can't figure out when or why this happens.
If anyone knows the solution/workaround for this, please let me know before I resort to doing the hard reset.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

P.S. I apologize if I've put this in the wrong place on the forum.

Did you set the right time zone?

Mindprison

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I did. It's not a time zone problem, since it's always late for about 20 minutes, in my time zone it's 17:27 now and the phone shows 17:07. It did the same thing yesterday and I've manually set the time to fix it but today it's late again.
I've tried changing regions, forcing Alarms and clock to run in the background all the time and soft resetting the phone but it hasn't helped.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I did. It's not a time zone problem, since it's always late for about 20 minutes, in my time zone it's 17:27 now and the phone shows 17:07. It did the same thing yesterday and I've manually set the time to fix it but today it's late again.
I've tried changing regions, forcing Alarms and clock to run in the background all the time and soft resetting the phone but it hasn't helped.

I saw 5 mins till now due to carrier random drunken servers, but 20 mins!!!....
Last chanche, shut down, remove battery a couple on minutes, then put in again and boot.
Same like old pc's motherboards :D

Mindprison

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeap, nothing. The time hasn't changed. XD
Hard reset time. -.- I guess it was too unrealistic to expect the Insider build to work so perfectly all the time, I had no major bugs beside this one. :) Thanks anyway for your suggestions. :)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeap, nothing. The time hasn't changed. XD
Hard reset time. -.- I guess it was too unrealistic to expect the Insider build to work so perfectly all the time, I had no major bugs beside this one. :) Thanks anyway for your suggestions. :)

That's too far to be an insider iussue. Never one posted that before :( good luck.

Mindprison

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Update: Did the hard reset, time is still behind, but now it's 8 minutes behind. What can I do to shave off those remaining 8 minutes and fix the problem? :)

Update 2: Never mind, now I got some problem with Store that I haven't had before the hard reset. When the page of any app in the store loads indefinitely and freezes up so I can't download any apps.
This is one of the rare occasions when hard reset hasn't helped and instead made things worse(and I did it twice now because of this problem). Well, back to production build now, this isn't working out :)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Update: Did the hard reset, time is still behind, but now it's 8 minutes behind. What can I do to shave off those remaining 8 minutes and fix the problem? :)

Update 2: Never mind, now I got some problem with Store that I haven't had before the hard reset. When the page of any app in the store loads indefinitely and freezes up so I can't download any apps.
This is one of the rare occasions when hard reset hasn't helped and instead made things worse(and I did it twice now because of this problem). Well, back to production build now, this isn't working out :)

I bet there's Store app itself in updates list. Stop everything and update it FIRST

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo