Lumia 650 - WIFI disconnecting frequently and needs reboot for reconnction

tiberiu ghita

May 8, 2016
Visit site
wifi connection is lost frequently. After that, the phone sees the network as available, but refuses to connect. Rebooting, the connection is made automaticaly, without problems. From time to time the connection is lost 2-3 times per day. Or only once at 3 days. Sometime if I exit from the range of the router, I need to reboot the phone. Sometime not. The problem do not exists to my old Lumia 925 / winphone 8.1. I tried different settings - nothing works.

Last edited:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
wifi connection is lost frequently. After that, the phone sees the network as available, but refuses to connect. Rebooting, the connection is made automaticaly, without problems. From time to time the connection is lost 2-3 times per day. Or only once at 3 days. Sometime if I exit from the range of the router, I need to reboot the phone. Sometime not. The problem do not exists to my old Lumia 925 / winphone 8.1. I tried different settings - nothing works.

I notice that on last Redstone build, but I don't need to reboot my 650. Mine once a day, I'll try to set DHCP relay time in router menus to maximum

Ian Harding

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
This has been happening on my Lumia 550 recently, possibly since the last OS update. Very annoying, and consistently every time I go out of range of wifi without disabling it first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6