how do i fix mobile hotspots?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I turn it on, it works, after screen gets dark all devices connected get kicked out, and then I have to turn mobile hotspot off and on AND keep the screen on for as long as I intend to use it, happens on 928 and icon, I've tried changing pw, switching between Bluetooth-wifi changing the ssid, even my cellular AP settings, nothing can fix it, I'm on build .242 so I'm pretty sure this wont get magically fixed as I had hoped since 10586 appeared

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I turn it on, it works, after screen gets dark all devices connected get kicked out, and then I have to turn mobile hotspot off and on AND keep the screen on for as long as I intend to use it, happens on 928 and icon, I've tried changing pw, switching between Bluetooth-wifi changing the ssid, even my cellular AP settings, nothing can fix it, I'm on build .242 so I'm pretty sure this wont get magically fixed as I had hoped since 10586 appeared

I knew the lock screen hotspot bug was fixed many builds ago! Only workaround for you is setting lock screen to maximum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb