W10M Official Release Build 10586.318 Issues

venezs

May 14, 2016
Visit site
W10M 10586.318 Issues on Official (Production)

In Lumia 730 after update W10M 10586.318 today

1. Still problem with bluetooth , only can received 1 photos , with bluetooth ,after that could connect
( with lumia 720 )

2. In Email , when reply .the email , ....backspace in Keyboard does not work

Please advise.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
In Lumia 730 after update W10M 10586.318 today

1. Still problem with bluetooth , only can received 1 photos , with bluetooth ,after that could connect
( with lumia 720 )

2. In Email , when reply .the email , ....backspace in Keyboard does not work

Please advise.

I am having the same email problem and also when replying to email, the send button does not work. Not good!

MrKappa

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
After this update, I've used Mobile hotspot, but the connection drops when screen turns off. After reboot, my Lumia 930 cannot enable the wi-fi connection. It needed a hard reset to work again.

(sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian...)

I read that hot spot issue should be fixed but I got no success after the update to .318 on Lumia 720. I tried restoring a backup but also starting from scratch without restoring data but the result is the same. When the screen turn off the hot spot stop to work. It's a very annoying bug.
I have complained and reported this problem to Ms, via forum etc and after more than one year hot spot is unreliable, I can use via BT or if I delete the wifi connections, which means that I have to setup again all networks at home, office, etc. For sure this will be my last and only Windows Phone...

congthanhgiong

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Copy/paste on edge is the weird issue on my 1320, it's been like that sine the first build 10586. I can go somewhere like messaging, highlight the text, copy and go back edge to paste it out, nothing to select. Other than that, my phone used to hang once in a while but it's only happened once so far, maybe my sd card is old and laggy, I'll change it with a Samsung pro soon.

After all, it's a best update, apps open seems faster, nothing much to complain on battery though it's still not comparable to 8.1 but I understand more features more power consumption.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I read that hot spot issue should be fixed but I got no success after the update to .318 on Lumia 720. I tried restoring a backup but also starting from scratch without restoring data but the result is the same. When the screen turn off the hot spot stop to work. It's a very annoying bug.
I have complained and reported this problem to Ms, via forum etc and after more than one year hot spot is unreliable, I can use via BT or if I delete the wifi connections, which means that I have to setup again all networks at home, office, etc. For sure this will be my last and only Windows Phone...

Problem is fixed on all non- x2x serie, it seems. one of the many SD400 uncompatibilities with Win10

Kubricat

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Got the update on my 640xl DS and now it won't connect bluetooth on my Pioneer VSX. It connects to my Logitech UE Boombox. WTH!!!

Multiple Soft Resets, nothing.

Mech0z

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Only me where Edge is using massive amounts of battery? I have used it for browsing at tops 2 hours, but still since this morning, its now at 21% and "Battery usage" says
Microsoft Edge 74.8% with something like 40/60 on In-use/Background

Lumia 950

Last edited:

coolibop

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Only me where Edge is using massive amounts of battery? I have used it for browsing at tops 2 hours, but still since this morning, its now at 21% and "Battery usage" says
Microsoft Edge 74.8% with something like 40/60 on In-use/Background

Lumia 950

No issues on my 950 DS. Around 30% of edge use and only 1.2% in background. Maybe particular website you have running in BG?

migdier

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Downloading now. I usually do a hard reset afterwards and a fresh install. So I'll see if I have any of the issues you guys are encountering.

Grand Occultist

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Had to do two complete resets to get this latest update functional.

I am getting tired of having to do complete resets everytime an update is issued or else the phone is quirky.

I am a huge MS fan, i have owned MS phones since the omnia7, htc mozart, 820, 920, 1020, 1520 and now the 950xl and i have to say Win10 is the most beta thing i have used. I have used custom android roms that are better than this, made by a couple of European college kids.

all my other microsoft stuff is great, xboxs, surface pros, windows 10. But Win10 mobile on their flagship device is ugly. I realize not everyone is having issues but this is just ugh.

I am almost certain i will be buying an iphone next year when i do my phone upgrade, i am going back to using my 1520 until then i think.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am getting tired of having to do complete resets everytime an update is issued or else the phone is quirky.

Well my 830 is quirky for sure in some areas yet some of the stuff I'm experiencing firsthand w/W10M is obviously the OS itself, hadn’t tried it for several months but just installed the “official” release from my carrier a week ago. I think the “hard reset” has now become synonymous with WM especially W10M and I’m sick of it too, totally ludicrous that it is a prerequisite in this day and age, a well implemented OS it is not.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hard resets are the privilege of the Insiders...

Quirkiness? Bugs? Freezes? Blackouts? Crashes? Bah!!! Just gobble em and spit em out for breakfast!!...
The exit door is that way..... , do collect the WRT on the way out....

Dellboy2012

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Can't install text suggestions update for any additional keyboard that I tried. It downloads, prepares it and gives an error. It's like that for a week already.

MrKappa

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Problem is fixed on all non- x2x serie, it seems. one of the many SD400 uncompatibilities with Win10

Thanks to confirming my guessing. To me is not fair that Ms didn't fix this issue for x2x serie phones as the phone on TH1 is quite usable and we can be still supported with apps. I know that if I'm forced to flash back to Win 8.1 hot spot is working but I will miss latest application support, no Maps application (Here is working but unclear for how long) I have no possibility to reply to e-mail with attachment, etc

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to confirming my guessing. To me is not fair that Ms didn't fix this issue for x2x serie phones as the phone on TH1 is quite usable and we can be still supported with apps. I know that if I'm forced to flash back to Win 8.1 hot spot is working but I will miss latest application support, no Maps application (Here is working but unclear for how long) I have no possibility to reply to e-mail with attachment, etc

That would be unfair, but sooner or later (I guess on the Anniversary launch) all x2x will stop at Threshold, they never got Redstone, ad MS adviced in past...
If fact, Insider now is closed to newbies with old phones, due to that. Sad, but true.
I got Threshold on my old spare 520, is going slower and slower, It seemed reached its limit

OllyBongo

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Hey I got the latest update and when I try looking at achievement guides on the xbox360achievements it causes my phone to crash literally rebooting every time and when it does reboot I cant use the slide down from the top menu for at least 5 to 10 mins

OllyBongo

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
forgot to add that when I try checking my email in the edge browser at mail.live.com I get this come up every time (refer to photo) I enter my login credentials and it just keeps coming up over and over. I am logged in to my email via the browser and can see my emails but that box keeps constantly coming up forcing me to use my pc to do email.
wp_ss_20160415_0002.png

sdellert

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Everyone is talking about various program problems. My phone is inoperable. Keeps freezing every time I press an app, phone, etc. Then shuts down, restarts, over and over. I did what I think is a hard restart - little tiny hole in back? But didn't lose anything and didn't help. HELP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12