W10M Official Release Build 10586.318 Issues

macros_1

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Updated my 950 XL two days ago and this build seems to be a big step back in terms of stability. I jumped off of Insider Preview because things were just too buggy. The last build was pretty great, had occasional hangs in Edge, but everything else seemed to work. I've watched my phone reboot multiple times per day now on .318, it's just sitting on my desk...I'm not touching it, and reboot. A few minutes to an hour later, reboot....again without me using it.

It's not the phone hardware as I didn't have any reboots prior to the update....

mgowen

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I had my Lumia 650 on the last build and received 950 last week. Installed fine and was great - super fast. Still super-fast on this build, but phone has locked up or randomly rebooted 3-4 times in the last 48 hours. Not good. Will back-up (incl my text messages) and hard reset this weekend...most builds seem to be better after a re-install.

(plus I get to do all the easy levels in Plants vs Zombies all over again ;)

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
funny thing is is stopped working for me the moment I upgraded to windows 10. If I don't open the app, it won't update the graph so the graph is always a straight line instead of peaks and troughs

My son had this problem on 8.1 L 630 DS last year.It became okay after deleting history and statistics.He had to repeat it at intervals of few months for the app to function properly because the problem kept on recurring .
I never had such problems on my 535 DS either on 8.1 or 10 .But I do not use the live tile as it does not update every minute.

Last edited:

loko ino

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Been using this build for almost a week now on my 950 and not one issue. It is actually running very well on my phone. Guess I am lucky...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My son had this problem on 8.1 L 630 DS last year.It became okay after deleting history and statistics.He had to repeat it at intervals of few months for the app to function properly because the problem kept on recurring .
I never had such problems on my 535 DS either on 8.1 or 10 (uptil now).

well, it happens from the moment I install it, without any history. I'll install it again in case it might work now

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
well, it happens from the moment I install it, without any history. I'll install it again in case it might work now

I do not use the tile because it does not update every minute.I mainly use the app for graph,statistics and full charge/low battery/fast discharging alarms which do not work so well on other battery apps.In Windows 10,I also use 'Better Battery' for live tile since the tile updates every minute and not every 15 minutes as in other apps.I had used Better Battery for tile % in 8.1 when the default battery saver app tile did not show % which happened only after an update to the default battery saver app.
I have suggested in Feedback to show battery % on live tile of default battery saver app .I hope they do it because I find it a bit strenuous on my eyes to see it in the action centre where the digits are very small in size and I do not like installing extra apps.

Last edited:

asarekena

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Guys my battery usage shows that the windows default lock screen is the most hungry Eater of my battery. How do i curb this. Thanks.

Brkoni

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm using it from a day one, and so far so good 😊 . Battery seems to be better, no crashes at all , well to make long story short , everything seems to work OK.
Didn't do any kind of reset. 950 unlocked device. Hope MS will continue to polish WM10.
Regards to all ☺

Last edited:

Brkoni

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I was an early bird 🐦 , AP stays on when the phone is locked (some people report that goes off), but I could not connect my WP 8.1 L435. My W10 tablet connect that same AP with out no problem.

Sorrow123

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Guys I got it on my Lumia 920, I really don't know how, don't even have windows insider it is official production. But I can't get it on Lumia 1020.. Some really weird things are going on.. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers