W10M Official Release Build 10586.318 Issues

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
When is this branch getting updated? Will this branch get Redstone? Seeing insiders getting updates all over the board even on release preview. Getting bored now lol.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When is this branch getting updated? Will this branch get Redstone? Seeing insiders getting updates all over the board even on release preview. Getting bored now lol.

Phones on the eligible list are expected to get Redstone officially (Production Ring) this summer: Phones Eligible for Windows 10 Mobile Official.

Phones on the Release Ring did just get a bump up to .338, but Patch Tuesday is next week and I would expect .338 (or higher) to hit Production then. It's just patches, no new features.

As for Redstone... This is just my theory - I believe that the first Redstone builds to drop into Release Ring will be coming by the end of June so that they can get some last minute tweaks before the RTM. But that is just a hunch, I have nothing to base it on in terms of what I've read. 14356 seems well received, expect it to drop into Slow and then Release may get a crack at it after a couple more weeks on Slow.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Phones on the eligible list are expected to get Redstone officially (Production Ring) this summer: Phones Eligible for Windows 10 Mobile Official.

Phones on the Release Ring did just get a bump up to .338, but Patch Tuesday is next week and I would expect .338 (or higher) to hit Production then. It's just patches, no new features.

As for Redstone... This is just my theory - I believe that the first Redstone builds to drop into Release Ring will be coming by the end of June so that they can get some last minute tweaks before the RTM. But that is just a hunch, I have nothing to base it on in terms of what I've read. 14356 seems well received, expect it to drop into Slow and then Release may get a crack at it after a couple more weeks on Slow.

Very good at least i know ill be getting some sort of update. A little excited for Redstone. I have wp10 offical (non insider) and its insanely good!! Cheers RumouredNow :)

ueranda

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I updated my 1520. Now when I checked for apps updates store dose not show any updates. But when search the specific app name it shows update. This very difficult, because we cant search the every apps every day. this is big problem for me. also my camera app crash when I try to video. any help form experts. thanks in advance

please help me, what can I do to fix this

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I updated my 1520. Now when I checked for apps updates store dose not show any updates. But when search the specific app name it shows update. This very difficult, because we cant search the every apps every day. this is big problem for me. also my camera app crash when I try to video. any help form experts. thanks in advance

Are your Apps on SD card? Move them to Internal...

Likewise, save Video and Pics to Internal to help camera App process.

The write speed at the SD card bus is the weak point.

richv77

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I am noticing decreased battery life as well on my L950. I have the Health app installed but I usually do not have it running. Does that make any difference?

-Rich

Do you have Microsoft Health app installed? There's a bug in latest version causing very high background battery drain. If so, try to disable "running in background" option for it.

yovko82

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 1020 here with .318 update

go to Settings->Privacy->Messaging

Try to turn ON/OFF on any app . I get CLOSE of that window and this is ALWAYS the same (sometimes hangs then close). Is it normal or this is a very annoying BUG ? Anyone experiencing the same ?

If a bug , please fix it !

EricJennings

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
950xl, on 10586.218 not on insider program
10586.318 downloads OK then starts to install.
Install gets to 100% then fails with "there were some problems installing updates" and error code 0x800f081f.

I've hard reset twice and tried update with sim card out and in and also with sd card out and in, same result.

Can anyone help, this is driving me nuts...........

Last edited by a moderator:

crackers450

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Everything works fine after update except for custom sms tones the update has dropped this feature out and it will only use the default tone which you can not hear

Cheers
Laurie

ZeMintCool

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I too am running L1520 but the battery issue started with one insider build around February and continues up to this day with the current build. It is more pronounced with data connection ON even on 2G. Soft & Hard resets with occasionally not restoring haven't helped. MSFT way of getting me to try the 950XL maybe as I don't think I would be able to afford the HP Elite 3X?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm hating the store glitch. I have to download an app multiple times for it to actually download. If that doesn't work, I have to turn off the phone and then turn it back on. This is making me rethink trying Windows 10 Mobile again soon...lol.

Anu121

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Cortana crashes a lot for me too. I have a 640 with .318. I'll use it to search for something, and it'll crash to the start screen. I'll search again, and it might return search results or it might crash. Sometimes it'll crash three times in a row. Really annoying. You can find reports of Cortana crashing in Windows Feedback. I suggest you do what I did and upvote every single instance of it you see, especially the ones created within the last few months.

And, yes, I have hard reset, and no it doesn't fix it.

Yes, the same thing is happening in my lumia 730 too. Even hard reset didn't solve the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos