Hi. I've just bought my first windows mobile, lumia 950, and since I'm very use to android, you can expect a lot of questions in the next couple of weeks. So far I'm very satisfied with my new gadget.
    I ran the android app, that could tell which app you could still use on a windows phone. I think it was a app developed by Microsoft, so I was well prepared in my major shift.
    But although the app told that I could use life 360 it's not available anymore.

I'm car a lot, for work purpose, and the life 360 was a great app, since it could give my family my location and a peace if mind that I wasn't crashed somewhere, without having to call me all the time.
    I badly need a substitute for life 360, where I can get tracked and also track my kids going home from school, with some time stamp and a notification when leaving a zone. And it needs to also talk to android phones

Is that passible at all, I haven't had much luck myself yet.

Thanks.
    05-16-2016 07:54 AM
    Hi. I've just bought my first windows mobile, lumia 950, and since I'm very use to android, you can expect a lot of questions in the next couple of weeks. So far I'm very satisfied with my new gadget.
    I ran the android app, that could tell which app you could still use on a windows phone. I think it was a app developed by Microsoft, so I was well prepared in my major shift.

I'm car a lot, for work purpose, and the life 360 was a great app, since it could give my family my location and a peace if mind that I wasn't crashed somewhere, without having to call me all the time.
    I badly need a substitute for life 360, where I can get tracked and also track my kids going home from school, with some time stamp and a notification when leaving a zone. And it needs to also talk to android phones

Thanks.
    05-16-2016 08:25 AM

Thanks.
    Windows Phone got Find my Phone function in Settings. It has anti-thief purpose, so can track movement. Check both the two settings and follow instruction. Phoen can bel located on Windows site after loggin in with your Microsoft account
    05-16-2016 09:02 AM
    Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...
    05-16-2016 11:51 AM
    Windows Phone got Find my Phone function in Settings. It has anti-thief purpose, so can track movement. Check both the two settings and follow instruction. Phoen can bel located on Windows site after loggin in with your Microsoft account
    You will also need the log in info for any other phone you want to track.

As for Life360, no idea what app you used to determine that it isn't available for Windows Mobile, but according to Life360 it is,

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=yMaOMWa9
    05-16-2016 12:35 PM

As for Life360, no idea what app you used to determine that it isn't available for Windows Mobile, but according to Life360 it is,

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=CvInEup4
    Life360 ends support for its Windows Phone family location app http://www.windowscentral.com/life36...y-location-app
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-16-2016 12:38 PM
    You can try Glympse
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-17-2016 02:29 AM

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=O1wsRmaS
    I've been on your link before, and it tells me that my unit not is supported, so I'm not able to press the download link. This seems to be an issue on multiple apps in that page. Although it says that window phone 10 are supported, the download link is greyd out, and when the app is not available on store, theres no way for me to download. I could maybe live without the update support for now, but as said. I can't download.
    05-18-2016 10:29 AM
    I've been on your link before, and it tells me that my unit not is supported, so I'm not able to press the download link. This seems to be an issue on multiple apps in that page. Although it says that window phone 10 are supported, the download link is greyd out, and when the app is not available on store, theres no way for me to download. I could maybe live without the update support for now, but as said. I can't download.
    Better you search by yourself Glimpse n Store, link by other users got a timeout. It supports Win10M
    05-18-2016 10:41 AM
    05-18-2016 11:48 AM
    Glypse is good, but it wastes a lot of battery, you need to keep your phone pluged in.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-15-2016 07:27 AM