My people app live tile displays photos that I don't want shown - from another Skype account that I rarely use. I have noticed that there is a switch within Skype settings itself to "connect with People" app - and I have switched this off. I have also tried deleting and reinstalling skype. I've tried unpinning and repinning the live tile for the people app -and still - photos are showing of the other Skype account I don't want showing. I've tried rebooting my device as well (Lumia 950XL), and nothing seems to rectify this problem.
    05-16-2016 07:36 PM
    Its Very long process . first take backup of your data and format your phone . Now Login to Microsoft account via system and delete the contact from people at the same tym login in your skype id and delete that contact . Now restart your device and restore your backup and your issue will be resolved
    05-17-2016 12:26 AM
    First off - the contacts do NOT show up in my people. Secondly, I don't want to delete the contacts from my Skype account - I just don't want their photos showing in the people app live tile. The steps you've given seem like a lot of trouble to go through just to fix this.
    05-17-2016 12:29 AM
    First off - the contacts do NOT show up in my people. Secondly, I don't want to delete the contacts from my Skype account - I just don't want their photos showing in the people app live tile. The steps you've given seem like a lot of trouble to go through just to fix this.
    If you dont want to delete that contact from skype then sorry as Live tile synchronize with skype contact .
    05-17-2016 01:06 AM
    That doesn't make any sense - doesn't the live tile synchronize in REAL time? Even when I completely DELETE Skype from the phone - the contact photos still show up in the people app live tile. Also, your information would seem to suggest that the feature in Skype - where I can turn on and turn off synchronization with the people app - does not work! I have this feature turned OFF in Skype - so why do the contact photos still synchronize with the people app live tile?
    05-17-2016 03:14 AM
    That doesn't make any sense - doesn't the live tile synchronize in REAL time? Even when I completely DELETE Skype from the phone - the contact photos still show up in the people app live tile. Also, your information would seem to suggest that the feature in Skype - where I can turn on and turn off synchronization with the people app - does not work! I have this feature turned OFF in Skype - so why do the contact photos still synchronize with the people app live tile?
    People Live tiles use a memory video, only way it refreshed is during app updates. It seemed fixed on previous app update, tile sync with facebook correctly, but now I noticed that tiles never change again
    05-17-2016 03:44 AM
    First remove skype for a while and if I am right then you must be able to see that contact on outlook account(people.live.com) . If yes then delete that contact from there . Now check the live tile still its showing that contact or not . I did the same and its working in my device i have lumia 1020 .
    05-18-2016 12:08 AM