How do I save photos automatically to my phone?

sikurunana

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
How to save photos automatically to phone?

Everytime I try to save a photo in W10M, I have to choose the location on where to save it.. "Phone > photos > saved pictures and then hit save image thing"

It's really annoying. In W8.1, I could just press Save Photo, and it automatically saves to the Save Pictures folder!

Is there anyway to change the settings to save the photos automatically to the phone?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to save photos automatically to phone?

Everytime I try to save a photo in W10M, I have to choose the location on where to save it.. "Phone > photos > saved pictures and then hit save image thing"

It's really annoying. In W8.1, I could just press Save Photo, and it automatically saves to the Save Pictures folder!

Is there anyway to change the settings to save the photos automatically to the phone?

this is from Edge browser? Or an app? I know I have to choose location for certain apps while for others like UC Browser, the save is automatic to its own folder

sikurunana

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site

this is from Edge browser? Or an app? I know I have to choose location for certain apps while for others like UC Browser, the save is automatic to its own folder

It happens in both Edge browser and \\9Gag app. The point is this shouldn't happen regardless of the app being used. All the apps should allow to save directly similar WP8.1

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

It happens in both Edge browser and \\9Gag app. The point is this shouldn't happen regardless of the app being used. All the apps should allow to save directly similar WP8.1

i guess it depends on the app developer to make it automatic or change to reflect the new OS

RBX27

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site

Yes, I would like a solution to this too. It's time consuming and inconvenient when downloading lots of pics for projects etc.. You should get the option of a default place to save or auto save to "saved pictures".. It's a 4 step process each time.. crazy.. I've put a comment in feedback, you should do the same or up-vote similar ones and if we're lucky we'll get a fix in one of the future updates..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99