Everytime I try to save a photo in W10M, I have to choose the location on where to save it.. "Phone > photos > saved pictures and then hit save image thing"

It's really annoying. In W8.1, I could just press Save Photo, and it automatically saves to the Save Pictures folder!

Is there anyway to change the settings to save the photos automatically to the phone?
    05-17-2016 01:08 AM
    Everytime I try to save a photo in W10M, I have to choose the location on where to save it.. "Phone > photos > saved pictures and then hit save image thing"

It's really annoying. In W8.1, I could just press Save Photo, and it automatically saves to the Save Pictures folder!

Is there anyway to change the settings to save the photos automatically to the phone?
    this is from Edge browser? Or an app? I know I have to choose location for certain apps while for others like UC Browser, the save is automatic to its own folder

this is from Edge browser? Or an app? I know I have to choose location for certain apps while for others like UC Browser, the save is automatic to its own folder
    05-17-2016 01:36 AM
    It happens in both Edge browser and \\9Gag app. The point is this shouldn't happen regardless of the app being used. All the apps should allow to save directly similar WP8.1
    05-17-2016 10:48 PM
    It happens in both Edge browser and \\9Gag app. The point is this shouldn't happen regardless of the app being used. All the apps should allow to save directly similar WP8.1
    i guess it depends on the app developer to make it automatic or change to reflect the new OS
    05-17-2016 11:49 PM
    Yes, I would like a solution to this too. It's time consuming and inconvenient when downloading lots of pics for projects etc.. You should get the option of a default place to save or auto save to "saved pictures".. It's a 4 step process each time.. crazy.. I've put a comment in feedback, you should do the same or up-vote similar ones and if we're lucky we'll get a fix in one of the future updates..
    Chintan Gohel and sikurunana like this.
    05-18-2016 02:05 AM