Best Practice for Photo deletes form Phone AND Onedrive

DonDiddit

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
So the automatic upload works like a charm, now the problem I do have is that I always have to do the same thing twice when deleting pictures - delete them manually from Phone AND delete them manually from Onedrive.

I just wondered if someone had found a good practice/workflow or even maybe an app that is able to help with that?

Ideally there would be a setting that enabled me to automatically sync deletes also to onedrive, so i don't have to go there and do it all over again. As it is right now pictures on my Onedrive just sort of pile up as I don't find the time to go through all of them twice to delete.

Many thanks.
Best,
D

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
As you are using onedrive to sync best practise every week or so I would say back up all your photos (not selecting the ones you don't need) by moving off your device on to a PC / Laptop. Then delete the non-selected photos so you are only left with your onedrive photos on your phone, then delete the ones you don't need off onedrive using the app. If you do this every week you will have less photos to delete and would be easier to recall which one you don't need.

Or

After the auto upload is complete, delete the photos off your device there and then thus leaving you with just one drive photos.

A option such as "auto upload then remove from device" would make sense for your use case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte