Could control Groove from my pc!

psmiddy

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Something strange just happened and I would like it to happen again.

My groove on my 950xl stopped working, I rebooted my phone and an old style windows media player controll poped up on my pc.
When my phone came back online, I started groove again, and the track I was playing showed up and I could control the songs on my phone from my pc!

I accidentally closed the window and now I'm wondering.. wtf caused it to happen and how can I do it again please?

Sorry I think its just cos I installed bluetooth drivers for the 1st time :)

Untitled.png

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Something strange just happened and I would like it to happen again.

My groove on my 950xl stopped working, I rebooted my phone and an old style windows media player controll poped up on my pc.
When my phone came back online, I started groove again, and the track I was playing showed up and I could control the songs on my phone from my pc!

I accidentally closed the window and now I'm wondering.. wtf caused it to happen and how can I do it again please?

Sorry I think its just cos I installed bluetooth drivers for the 1st time :)

View attachment 126504

Maybe you enabled the Play To feature. Check apps list on phone, it makes exactly that, play your phone music photo and video to a Windows Media Player via wifi and BT

Last edited:

psmiddy

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Can't find anything about playto on my phone. It is connected to my PC with music written next to it - guess that explains it :) Thanks for your time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte