Skype & Windows Phone Together?

Norris Rochelle

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Skype & Windows Phone Together

Microsoft?s been working on Skype for a very long time and if you pay attention to Windows 10 Mobile you?ll see how deeply integrated Skype really is. Not only do we have the option to install Skype on our phone but we also have Skype mobile built into the phone. We can add, message, and call our Skype friends from almost anywhere on our phone. Even when we?re already on the phone! Skype and Windows Phone have a lot of potential together and works seamlessly between Xbox, Windows Phone and PC. I think Microsoft should definitely create a ?Facetime? alternative on Windows Phone using Skype. I know that we can turn a call to a video call on Windows 10 Mobile but sometimes it doesn?t work (I?m testing a recent beta build ). I noticed that Microsoft added a new layout for your messaging app when you?re messaging or replying to someone who?s using Skype. You have live GIF?s, pictures, videos and you get a whole new set of emoji?s. How do you feel about Skype and Windows Phone? Do you use Skype? Do you use it on your PC, Xbox or Phone more?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Skype & Windows Phone Together

In Redstone, the integration Messages + Skype was cancelled due iussues and negative feedbacks by insiders. Togheter Windows is giving its new Skype UWP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2