App not showing on the app list, what should I do?

Darkherring

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
App not showing on the app list

I have a problem with one of my apps. It doesn't show on my all app list, and I am not able to run it. In the store it shows as installed but as I press the "Run" button, nothing happens.
Some days ago I had problem with updating that app. After updating to the new W10M build I reinstalled the app, but a moment after I did it(the store probably didn't sync the data yet), the app update button appeared, so I pressed it. There was a notification that it was successfully updated, but I couldn't start the app ever since. Is there any solution for that problem, or I have to wait for another build, and/or to do hard reset?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: App not showing on the app list

I have a problem with one of my apps. It doesn't show on my all app list, and I am not able to run it. In the store it shows as installed but as I press the "Run" button, nothing happens.
Some days ago I had problem with updating that app. After updating to the new W10M build I reinstalled the app, but a moment after I did it(the store probably didn't sync the data yet), the app update button appeared, so I pressed it. There was a notification that it was successfully updated, but I couldn't start the app ever since. Is there any solution for that problem, or I have to wait for another build, and/or to do hard reset?

Try installing via SysApp pusher (a Store app), or go to Settings, Storage, search the app in the App list both in PHone and SD card (if you got one), tap on it and Remove.
If doesn't work, tap on Move to SD or Phone, according to original position

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3