The queue system on 8.1 store used to be much better. Downloading/Updating One at a time.
    But in 10, it's two at a time. People with low bandwidth like me will experience longer download times while updating/downloading multiple apps.
    I wish Windows 10 changes the queue system back to one at a time download/update like it was in 8.1.

The apps don't start updating immediately as it used to do in 8.1 even though automatic update toggle is in on position.
    The download progress, how much MB done / how much MB remaining is also not properly shown.

How is the store performing on RS builds ? The anniversary update is bringing the RS build to non insiders.
    So can anyone provide some info on this ?
    05-24-2016 08:58 AM
    The queue system on 8.1 store used to be much better. Downloading/Updating One at a time.
    But in 10, it's two at a time. People with low bandwidth like me will experience longer download times while updating/downloading multiple apps.
    I wish Windows 10 changes the queue system back to one at a time download/update like it was in 8.1.
    This is something you can upvote in the feedback app.
    05-24-2016 09:07 AM
    Well you can check which apps have been updated. Then download the most important one first and then score off one by one. I agree win8.1 was better on this aspect but win10 store is simply better..
    05-24-2016 12:08 PM
    Well you can check which apps have been updated. Then download the most important one first and then score off one by one.
    So I'll have to manage the queue myself :(

I agree win8.1 was better on this aspect but win10 store is simply better
    Visually better I agree. Functionality crippled (read the 2nd part of my original post)
    05-25-2016 01:13 AM

The apps don't start updating immediately as it used to do in 8.1 even though automatic update toggle is in on position.
    The download progress, how much MB done / how much MB remaining is also not properly shown.

How is the store performing on RS builds ? The anniversary update is bringing the RS build to non insiders.
    So can anyone provide some info on this ?
    Well I feel the opposite way, the store only allow two download at same time and take so long to start (long prepare and waiting time) yet very easy to timeout/showing error code and stop download if user switch to other apps. The store is extremely poor in performance compare to other platform and this issue exist for a long time. ThIs issue also affect the app providing in-app download function like some 3rd party navigation app with offline map available.

MSFT must do something about it otherwise I won't install any big apps onto my device.
    05-25-2016 01:48 AM