Data Sense not working

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ohhh you beauty!! no idea how I missed that. it does indeed work when mobile data is enabled.

Thank you!!!

It's a bug that has existed on and off for some time now. I wonder when it will get fixed.

By the way, even if you do see the data usage statistics for cellular, be warned that it does not include the data usage from system apps updating. So if you update apps to a total of 1Gb, the data sense will not add up that 1GB to the total cellular data usage

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
previously I had to open that data sense page like 5 times until it populated with the statistics, now it doesn't matter how many times I try, shows 0 progress, just tells how many days left I have so I'm fine with that somehow

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
previously I had to open that data sense page like 5 times until it populated with the statistics, now it doesn't matter how many times I try, shows 0 progress, just tells how many days left I have so I'm fine with that somehow

so even if cellular data is on, the data sense statistics still show 0?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
so even if cellular data is on, the data sense statistics still show 0?

yep, not that I use it much hence why I don't really care if it tells how many days I have left since I will certainly never go near the limit anyway

I've tried on airplane, cellular on and off and data on and off and every mix of the 3 variables, it only works when I least expect it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism