Model: Lumia 730 DS

Whenever I restart my phone, the mobile data in Action center seems to be on but does not start any connection. When the mobile data button is pressed, the screen freezes and is not resolved until the phone is soft reset several times. Even the "Cellular and SIM" option in Settings does not open. During such times even few apps do not work. I then decided to do a hard reset but i got the error " Could not restart the phone" with some error code which I could not note down. After that I followed the "Volume Down + Power Button" procedure, after which it restarted and I go the spinning gears for a second and then " :-( " sad smiley screen. After this I am not able to use my phone and I will have to restore through Windows recovery Tool.

Has anyone faced this problem with this build (14342.1001)?, or is this a hardware problem which just popped up suddenly?
    05-30-2016 01:43 PM

Whenever I restart my phone, the mobile data in Action center seems to be on but does not start any connection. When the mobile data button is pressed, the screen freezes and is not resolved until the phone is soft reset several times. Even the "Cellular and SIM" option in Settings does not open. During such times even few apps do not work. I then decided to do a hard reset but i got the error " Could not restart the phone" with some error code which I could not note down. After that I followed the "Volume Down + Power Button" procedure, after which it restarted and I go the spinning gears for a second and then " :-( " sad smiley screen. After this I am not able to use my phone and I will have to restore through Windows recovery Tool.

Has anyone faced this problem with this build (14342.1001)?, or is this a hardware problem which just popped up suddenly?
    Download latest 1004 build, and check

Download latest 1004 build, and check
    05-31-2016 02:14 AM