Will I get the official REDSTONE build for my Lumia 930 which is on TH2 now?

DeepakG9949

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Will i get official REDSTONE build for my lumia 930 which is on TH2 now ?

I'm having a lumia 930 with Official TH2, but there is an Another build that coming up as REDSTONE.
When i will get this Redstone built ? . Is this update is free or i have pay for this ?
There is an insider program will get this version.
so what i can do now.
shall i stay with TH2 or go for the insider program
And one more thing Insider are testing [program and I'm afraid it will affect my phone.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Will i get official REDSTONE build for my lumia 930 which is on TH2 now ?

I'm having a lumia 930 with Official TH2, but there is an Another build that coming up as REDSTONE. = builds*
When i will get this Redstone built ? = in a month or two
. Is this update is free or i have pay for this ? = its free
There is an insider program will get this version. = yes, all versions
so what i can do now.
shall i stay with TH2 or go for the insider program = you want it as soon as possible? join insiders' release preview ring and you will get the exact same build as you would waiting for the "official" otherwise you can wait for a non disclosed amount of time
And one more thing Insider are testing [program and I'm afraid it will affect my phone. = it is, but at the end of testing when they select a certain build to be "official" that one is of the same quality as the one you're using now, and on insiders' program its called the -release preview- build, it will not affect your phone in any way worst than "official" builds since it is the exact same build

since you're asking I'm assuming you want it fast, so my advise is to wait till they release the anniversary update and then join insiders' and enter the release preview ring, some reading and caution before that would make the upgrade even better

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Will i get official REDSTONE build for my lumia 930 which is on TH2 now ?

All updates on mobile phones are free. So you'll get it free once it comes out (sometime on summer). The best way to get it is to join the insider preview on the release preview ring, which will give you the most stable updates as soon as they're available.
However if you want to try a beta version of the redstone builds (the aniversary update) right now, you can join the insider preview on fast or slow rings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss