I have a Lumia 830 with some titles like Nova, Modern Combat 4, Assassins Creed: Altair's Chronicles, Mass Effect, The Dark Knight Rises etc. I wanna know if they'll still work when I upgrade to windows 10 and if i'll be able to uninstall and find them in the store again if I need to, thanks.
    06-15-2016 06:28 PM
    I have a Lumia 830 with some titles like Nova, Modern Combat 4, Assassins Creed: Altair's Chronicles, Mass Effect, The Dark Knight Rises etc. I wanna know if they'll still work when I upgrade to windows 10 and if i'll be able to uninstall and find them in the store again if I need to, thanks.
    one way to check would be to go to store on a windows 10 pc and checking those games to see if they are available for mobile devices.
    Generally, almost all apps can work in windows 10, even if you have to install them again. It's very few apps, like those that are very old that might not work
    one way to check would be to go to store on a windows 10 pc and checking those games to see if they are available for mobile devices.
    Generally, almost all apps can work in windows 10, even if you have to install them again. It's very few apps, like those that are very old that might not work
    06-16-2016 02:04 AM
    Ok cool thanks
    07-08-2016 09:43 PM