I'm considering a subscription to Project to add to my free O365 subscription (recently purchased 950XL).
    In terms of using Project on my phone, I see there is no W10 mobile app, would I use the browser to access it?
    I have the MS dock through the free offer and would expect to use it mostly through continuum.
    06-16-2016 04:25 AM
    I'm considering a subscription to Project to add to my free O365 subscription (recently purchased 950XL).
    In terms of using Project on my phone, I see there is no W10 mobile app, would I use the browser to access it?
    I have the MS dock through the free offer and would expect to use it mostly through continuum.
    In the project site: https://products.office.com/en-ca/pr...lio-management it mentions that you can access it from virtually any device. This of course can't mean every device but it's worth noting

They have a chat service on the same site: you could try contacting the team in charge of project and ask them if it is possible to use it via continuum
    In the project site: https://products.office.com/en-ca/pr...lio-management it mentions that you can access it from virtually any device. This of course can't mean every device but it's worth noting

They have a chat service on the same site: you could try contacting the team in charge of project and ask them if it is possible to use it via continuum
    06-16-2016 07:16 AM