I'm from Chile, and when I want play music from OneDrive just doesn't work, not even let me log-in, and show me this error:

"sorry sign-in isn't supported in your region at this time"

Ok, country restrictions, i see, but damn it's just a simple feature, honestly I'm not interested in Groove Music Pass (although it would be great -_-), I just want a complete experience!. I don't want that whenever "something goes wrong" have to change the country, is just silly.

Can anyone with a the last RS-Build in his phone, change the regin country to "Chile" and check if this will fix (the log-in, and the onedrive feature) in the next AU update?, I really appreciate it :(

Thank you!
    06-18-2016 03:10 AM
    I suggest you connecting your phone via wifi to a dns-custom router.
    SImply enter in router dns menus, and change it to OpenDNS or Google DNS, reboot and try,

So you'll know if that's a country policy restriction, who knows, I don't know if your beautiful country is going on people movments against governments like Brasil and Uruguay, where internet is under government censorship
    06-18-2016 10:50 AM