Please support me: I don't like W10M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Guys I'm still on win mobile 8.1 ...though win 10 mobile has lot more apps and features...I hate win 10 ... I installed win 10 official as well as insider builds sometimes . These are all the problem I faced on Win 10 mobile -Battery life sucks , slow response , phone hangs randomly ,pictures taken are not saved properly ,camera app suck , loading keeps showing sometimes ,app crashes ... I revereted back to 8.1 for the good sake of my mobile ... Nw i dont have any problems ....Pls guys if you are reading this support me to stop the further progress of win 10 mobile ...I dont see any good future in win 10 mobile ...Pls work to bring updates to the 8.1 update 2 as it is the most stable and perfect os for our lumia ... My devices are Lumia 640XL Dual sim LTE and lumia 625 (RM 941)

And one more thing pls make os updates for 512mb ram devices as there are a lot of lumias with .5gb ram ....They are part of the Lumia Family ... Dont ignore them .

Pls support me ....

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I love Windows 10 Mobile and there's no way I'd go back to WP8.1 now.

Sounds like you need to use WDRT and start afresh. Or just stick with WP8.1 and not get the functionality that everyone else is enjoying.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys I'm still on win mobile 8.1 ...though win 10 mobile has lot more apps and features...I hate win 10 ... I installed win 10 official as well as insider builds sometimes . These are all the problem I faced on Win 10 mobile -Battery life sucks , slow response , phone hangs randomly ,pictures taken are not saved properly ,camera app suck , loading keeps showing sometimes ,app crashes ... I revereted back to 8.1 for the good sake of my mobile ... Nw i dont have any problems ....Pls guys if you are reading this support me to stop the further progress of win 10 mobile ...I dont see any good future in win 10 mobile ...Pls work to bring updates to the 8.1 update 2 as it is the most stable and perfect os for our lumia ... My devices are Lumia 640XL Dual sim LTE and lumia 625 (RM 941)

And one more thing pls make os updates for 512mb ram devices as there are a lot of lumias with .5gb ram ....They are part of the Lumia Family ... Dont ignore them .

Pls support me ....

I don't believe Microsoft would stop development of windows 10 mobile since that is one of the pillars of the windows 10 ecosystem

Your options are either to use windows 10 mobile on the 640 (upgrade and then do a hard reset)
Or don't upgrade and stay on 8.1.

As much as you're having issues, there are countless more people who have very few to none of the issues you have described. So "stopping" W10M is entirely your choice for your devices but not for others

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
iu

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I didnt say i need any support .... Its only my opinion . . ... I will not complain again once the Win 10 mobile is stable and perfect ....

I wasnt fainting ...... Just to make sure microsoft see's this ... I am not a ******

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Even if win 10m is finally complete who the hell will buy windows phones ? I think the rumoured surface phones will be a major loss .....

Nobody's gonna buy anything if u cant make them affordable to everyone - Microsoft

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
....Pls guys if you are reading this support me to stop the further progress of win 10 mobile ...I dont see any good future in win 10 mobile ...Pls work to bring updates to the 8.1 update 2 as it is the most stable and perfect os for our lumia ...

Pls support me ....

I didnt say i need any support .... Its only my opinion . . ... I will not complain again once the Win 10 mobile is stable and perfect ....

To be fair, you posted this in another thread that had nothing to do with the topic, so I broke it out to a separate thread to allow you to have your say....

I gave it a title based on your words (see highlighted parts) in the original Post.

Just to make sure microsoft see's this ...

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

Please use your Windows Feedback App to communicate directly with those responsible at Microsoft for the direction of the OS evolution.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
No offense intended, but I think i'll support Windows 10 Mobile rather than you.

Microsoft has made a number of blunders in it's mobile strategy through the years. But i'm grateful that stagnancy isn't one of them. Windows Phone 7 was better than Windows Mobile 6.5. Windows Phone 8 was better than Windows Phone 7.8. And Windows 10 Mobile is a huge upgrade on Windows Phone 8.1.

Products evolve, and it's generally for the better. Changing operating systems can be a challenge for the consumer. But the finished product will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa