Bring Snapchat to Windows 10 mobile!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
While I admire the persistence, we have been down this path before. Been there, done that.

Look into Specter, which uses the Casper API. it's not risk-free and as good as 6snap was, but it's a start.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Ah yes... the undying Snapchat for Windows threads. Haven't seen it in a while now. Damn shame the chances are lower now then they were under Windows Phone 8. Granted I am quite pleased to see this thread nearing 10 posts with no hate towards snapchat. :D

Good luck.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
The last petition ended up getting 43k signatures. That is NOTHING in the world of mobile. Apple sold 2.5 million watches and it is considered a failure so far and devs are not running to create apps. And that was 43k signatures when windows phone shares were way higher. Now that the shares have becoming dismal, you're going to have even less incentive. The only way snapchat may see incentive is in a UWP app. If they could figure out a desktop solution even video calling with live filters, then maybe there would be a chance. So the petition should be to bring it to Windows 10 UWP on desktop. And likely mobile could stand a chance of getting a version too.

2048a82f551f5e3a4ddffeaa0992bb87.jpg

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
I'd be happy if windows central would at least remove the "daily snapchat awesomeness" promotion out of respect or use a competing service that is on all platforms instead.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about it but won't deny that it would be monumental if it came to windows. Just following up on NBA news these couple days it's always, oh check this on snapchat, check that on snapchat :)

I still don't care enough to petition for it though cause like, the position of it's creator is made, so be it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss