Can I get some help with data on my .420?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Help with Data on .420

Data is not working frequently on 10586.420 (non Insider),I have to restart /soft reset my phone (L535 DS ) to get it working .I use wi fi while at home and use data only when outside.So it is quite problematic if I suddenly need to connect through data outdoors where there is no wi fi available.This never happened before ,whether on 8.1 or earlier builds of W10 (non insider).It is occurring repeatedly since the update and once I reset/restart the phone there is no problem in turning data on.It shows ' on' in settings and in action centre but does not work - no H or H+ before restarting/resetting .
Any setting that I am missing ?
Thanks !

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help with Data on .420

Data is not working frequently on 10586.420 (non Insider),I have to restart /soft reset my phone (L535 DS ) to get it working .I use wi fi while at home and use data only when outside.So it is quite problematic if I suddenly need to connect through data outdoors where there is no wi fi available.This never happened before ,whether on 8.1 or earlier builds of W10 (non insider).It is occurring repeatedly since the update and once I reset/restart the phone there is no problem in turning data on.It shows ' on' in settings and in action centre but does not work - no H or H+ before restarting/resetting .
Any setting that I am missing ?
Thanks !

In Settings, check if you enable Roaming and setted the speed (3G / 4G ) to max available.
Did you enabled by chanche a carrier Data limit? Check in settings and remove it

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

In Settings, check if you enable Roaming and setted the speed (3G / 4G ) to max available.
Did you enabled by chanche a carrier Data limit? Check in settings and remove it

Roaming is enabled as before and highest speed is set at 3G (535 is not 4G enabled),same as always.I always have data limit set according to my plan but I have enough data left this month.Settings are the same as always,data shows 'on' but does not work till I restart /soft reset my phone.
This started only after I got the .420 update on 14/06.
New bug ?

Ten Four

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

When I updated to .420 it wiped out my carefully set APN information entered for my small carrier--it was all set back to the default AT&T APN settings which don't work properly. I had to manually reset my APN stuff.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

When I updated to .420 it wiped out my carefully set APN information entered for my small carrier--it was all set back to the default AT&T APN settings which don't work properly. I had to manually reset my APN stuff.

I have all the same settings that I always had.This is a new bug on my phone it seems.
I wonder if anybody else is having this problem .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99