I have a Lumia 950 XL DS on AT&T. I loaded up Wallet 2.0 with my Bank of America debit card. (Citi CC was a no go). I went to Whataburger to try out tap to pay.

Immediately Wallet recognized the transaction and it said successful. However, the clerk said nothing happened. I ended up paying with a physical credit card. That was discouraging.

I checked my B of A Account via my Win10M app and the charge didn't go through. I even checked today, a day later, and no charge.

Round 2: Today I went to Subway. Again, I got the immediate success message from Wallet. However, this time it actually worked! The clerk gave the nod of approval. I checked my B if A app and it immediately posted the charge.

This all makes me wonder about what exactly is going in with the handshaking. What does "successful" really mean?
    06-22-2016 12:26 PM
    This is not yet enabled for W10M in general. It is Insider/Fast/US ONLY.

There is a dedicated thread in the appropriate forum on all thing Wallet 2.0/Tap-to-Pay.

Please continue there: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...g-us-only.html
    06-22-2016 01:17 PM