So, as my work phone I use Lumia 650. At first everything was perfect. I succesfully imported my contacts from old nokia, I transfered my calendar, SMS, photos. Then I set up my mail account (we got our own mail server with wich our devices communicate through IMAP) and once again, everything was fine. But after two or three weeks, the mailbox stopped synchronizing and everything I got was error code 80004005.

I changed absolutely nothing! The settings the mail worked with for nearly a month is exactly the same as the settings it now doesn't work with. Since then I tried deleting and setting up my account again, I tried resetting my phone, I googled solutions... nothing helped. Funny thing is, it's not working on Windows Phone 8.1 either. But it's working on Android phones perfectly (so there is no problem with the mail server itself).

Please, any advices? I'm kinda desperate
    06-23-2016 03:06 AM
    So, as my work phone I use Lumia 650. At first everything was perfect. I succesfully imported my contacts from old nokia, I transfered my calendar, SMS, photos. Then I set up my mail account (we got our own mail server with wich our devices communicate through IMAP) and once again, everything was fine. But after two or three weeks, the mailbox stopped synchronizing and everything I got was error code 80004005.

I changed absolutely nothing! The settings the mail worked with for nearly a month is exactly the same as the settings it now doesn't work with. Since then I tried deleting and setting up my account again, I tried resetting my phone, I googled solutions... nothing helped. Funny thing is, it's not working on Windows Phone 8.1 either. But it's working on Android phones perfectly (so there is no problem with the mail server itself).

Please, any advices? I'm kinda desperate
    could it be something that changed from the work end? Have you asked for the latest settings? And how about checking for mail app updates/?
    06-23-2016 03:18 AM
    could it be something that changed from the work end? Have you asked for the latest settings? And how about checking for mail app updates/?
    Nothing has changed on the server side. As I said, when I enter exactly the same information into an android mail app, everything works just fine. I'm using Outlook for mails so unless Microsoft released an update for WM10 (which I checked) I don't think there is any :/
    06-23-2016 03:29 AM
    Nothing has changed on the server side. As I said, when I enter exactly the same information into an android mail app, everything works just fine. I'm using Outlook for mails so unless Microsoft released an update for WM10 (which I checked) I don't think there is any :/
    What OS version are you on? You can check in settings > system > about > OS build
    06-23-2016 03:39 AM
    What OS version are you on? You can check in settings > system > about > OS build
    Sorry for late response. I'm currently on 1511 version. Build 10.0.10586.420
    06-23-2016 01:48 PM