So, I would really benefit from a Bluetooth keyboard that can switch between devices, but no seller can guarantee me that the keyboard will work with my Lumia 635..., even if it works with W10 on a desktop computer. I have seen people connecting their lumias to bluetooth keyboards on W10, but never a 635. I've read that you need to have the HID protocol, which 635 "doesn't have" according to internet (I don't know if because the 8.1 which comes with the phone or in general).
    The gold question would be: What gives the phone the ability to connect with the device, the phone itself (hard) or the OS? Should I just take a chance because the universality of W10 should give access or should I just accept I'll never be able to engage the phone and the keyboard together?
    06-27-2016 10:00 AM
    So, I would really benefit from a Bluetooth keyboard that can switch between devices, but no seller can guarantee me that the keyboard will work with my Lumia 635..., even if it works with W10 on a desktop computer. I have seen people connecting their lumias to bluetooth keyboards on W10, but never a 635. I've read that you need to have the HID protocol, which 635 "doesn't have" according to internet (I don't know if because the 8.1 which comes with the phone or in general).
    The gold question would be: What gives the phone the ability to connect with the device, the phone itself (hard) or the OS? Should I just take a chance because the universality of W10 should give access or should I just accept I'll never be able to engage the phone and the keyboard together?
    check through these threads: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ws-mobile.html

and http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...like-boss.html..

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-28-2016 01:18 AM
    06-28-2016 01:21 AM
    I tried the K480 and it worked perfectly, thanks!
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-04-2016 09:23 AM