OneNote is by far the best note-taking app one can use to take quick notes,etc but sadly, Now it doesn't allow to take notes when the Mobile data(Or WiFi) is OFF.
    If i have to take notes or create a To-Do list, user must be connected to the internet at all times which is not possible sometimes.(For Eg: when in Flight Mode)
    So if there is any work around or any other app which works Offline, then kindly feel free to suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Raviraj H.
    06-29-2016 06:10 AM
    I'm working on one. Still very early alpha, though. Can I ask what's most important for you in a note app ?
    P1ng0fDeath likes this.
    06-29-2016 06:28 AM
    Hi Raviraj,

I'm the product manager for OneNote's apps on Windows. OneNote fully supports taking notes while not connected to the internet. If this isn't working for you, then I'd love to hear more about the issue you're experiencing so we can get it resolved.

Thanks,
    William
    06-29-2016 07:55 AM
    I just moved 100% to OneNote from Evernote since they are changing their free plan to only allow 2 devices.
    06-29-2016 07:39 PM
    I'm with Master Devwi - it works just the same on mine whether connected to the Internet or not. The changes are synchronised next time the phone goes online.
    06-29-2016 11:13 PM
    Thank you Master Devwi for the quick reply.
    Here is the error message which i got:
    "Unable to connect to the internet.Kindly check your internet connection."
    I synced my notebooks manually and voila !!! it worked!!

Thanks everyone for the response.

Regards,
    Raviraj H
    06-30-2016 01:29 AM
    Hi Raviraj,

I'm the product manager for OneNote's apps on Windows. OneNote fully supports taking notes while not connected to the internet. If this isn't working for you, then I'd love to hear more about the issue you're experiencing so we can get it resolved.

Thanks,
    William
    I cannot make handwritten notes in OneNote on my 950. I saw on Android that you can. Am I doing something wrong?
    07-30-2016 09:42 PM
    Yes, William, are there plans to add drawing and handwriting to the Windows OneNote as there is on other platforms?
    planetbrian411 likes this.
    07-31-2016 02:51 PM