Battery percentage

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
If u r interested i will tell u some app which update each minute but consume battery too much.

1.better battery
2.battery guru.

Both app from same developer and work well.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Why? How much does your battery drop in 15 minutes?
Mine was taking hours, sometimes not even updating overnight. I de-installed it (the one just called "Battery"), figured best-case it was just doing more harm than good.
For whatever reason, I just like the "at a glance" percentage, more than the battery gauge. I like the gauge too, but want to have a percentage app; every 15 minutes would be just fine, if mine did that. I'm on a 950XL, if anyone's wondering.
On 8.1 it worked perfectly, seemed like it was always correct, or at least as correct as a really recent reading, and didn't seem to affect my battery life either. Sure wish they could get this fixed on 10.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
No, nice suggestion, give a feedback

Seconded, although I'd like to see it on the main screen too, like in 8.1.
I don't use Glance right now, it's insanely battery-intensive, unless you have it on the 30-second setting, and even then, it seemed to be nuking my battery on a regular basis.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Seconded, although I'd like to see it on the main screen too, like in 8.1.
I don't use Glance right now, it's insanely battery-intensive, unless you have it on the 30-second setting, and even then, it seemed to be nuking my battery on a regular basis.

Are you sure? I got Glance forever and I got 1 - 2 % standby draining! Check Battery app lists, wich is the culprit

Which phone you got

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
For those who need to see the percentage, how about just checking the top bar for the battery %? Just swipe down, take note and swipe back up/lock screen

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
For those who need to see the percentage, how about just checking the top bar for the battery %? Just swipe down, take note and swipe back up/lock screen

Yep, that's exactly what I've been doing, since moving from 8.1.
It's not a bad way to do it, but it's one more swipe, after unlocking, or whatever. I wish MS would fix whatever the issue is with having a tile update; 15 minutes would be great, anything for at-a-glance-percentage.
I finally uninstalled my "Battery" app, which had been so dependable, on .318, since it was often saying things like 47%, when it was 100% for several hours, and sometimes 99%, when it was down say at 38%. Yes, I had it background enabled, just like on 8.1, but it never seemed to get a time-slice, unless I opened, or maybe once or twice a day, otherwise. Sometimes it would sit, same number, all day long.
I think it's all my math/CS/physics background, something like "it's somewhere between 1/2-maybe-3/4" bugs me. It's good for a fast glance, but annoying otherwise, IMHO ;-]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)