Back in the days where it still has a 16mb limit I can send videos easily in just 10 minutes or less but since they removed that limit and allow us to send big files I cannot send videos easily anymore. I'm trying to send a 45mb video but 1 hour has passed it still not sent. It only shows my video with the "X" on the center but the "bar" below is already full. If i press that X it will cancel sending.. anyone have the same problem as mine? it really pisses me off cause our internet connection is so fast but it still shows that it is sending..
    07-01-2016 06:48 AM
    Back in the days where it still has a 16mb limit I can send videos easily in just 10 minutes or less but since they removed that limit and allow us to send big files I cannot send videos easily anymore. I'm trying to send a 45mb video but 1 hour has passed it still not sent. It only shows my video with the "X" on the center but the "bar" below is already full. If i press that X it will cancel sending.. anyone have the same problem as mine? it really pisses me off cause our internet connection is so fast but it still shows that it is sending..
    if your connection is fast (and unlimited?) try exiting the app and going back to the chat and checking
    07-01-2016 06:51 AM
    if your connection is fast (and unlimited?) try exiting the app and going back to the chat and checking
    If i do that it will go back to beginning..
    07-01-2016 06:59 AM
    If i do that it will go back to beginning..
    it's just as painful as downloading a video that is 3GB in size and it freezes at 99% and you don't have resume capability - start over and be strong
    07-01-2016 07:17 AM
    it's just as painful as downloading a video that is 3GB in size and it freezes at 99% and you don't have resume capability - start over and be strong
    I'm tired of starting over. its eating my battery from 59% now it;s only 27% but the file is still "sending" :(
    this does not happen before the update tho.. only happened after the new update :(
    07-01-2016 07:19 AM
    I'm tired of starting over. its eating my battery from 59% now it;s only 27% but the file is still "sending" :(
    this does not happen before the update tho.. only happened after the new update :(
    new update for whatsapp? find a charger and use it
    07-01-2016 07:23 AM
    new update for whatsapp? find a charger and use it
    I'm using a power bank at the moment. I'm gonna wait until it's gonna send.. i cant believe it. it's just a 45mb file. it's not that big to be sent. -_-
    07-01-2016 07:26 AM
    I'm using a power bank at the moment. I'm gonna wait until it's gonna send.. i cant believe it. it's just a 45mb file. it's not that big to be sent. -_-
    It seems like WhatsApp"re-encodes" any video file larger than 16mb. It firstly re-encodes it then it sends it, and it makes the file even bigger than the original file. I wouldn't be surprised if you found out that the video has increased in size and it around 2x larger. Check it in your "Photos" app and you'll find the "re-encoded" file and check it's size.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-01-2016 07:39 AM