07-15-2016 04:46 PM
28 12
tools
    I think this last year was a transitional period for Windows Mobile.

Yes we have lost some users over the last year (can't blame them), but I think we are picking up a lot of OEM phone manufacturers that will highlight the W10 ecosystem, and the competition should strengthen the appeal.
    I believe you are right. Let's hope it works.
    07-15-2016 03:27 PM
    While I think you are right about getting more quality apps, there are a couple out there that are disappointing me... Twitter and FB to name a few... very disappointed that they don't seem to be integrating with contacts. Also, the FB app is lacking features that the MS version had like being able to pin a liked company to your start screen... Also, it is painfully slow to open, and if you click on a link that takes you out of the FB app, it seems to restart the app from square one, slow to open and forgets where you had scrolled to.
    07-15-2016 03:34 PM
    While I think you are right about getting more quality apps, there are a couple out there that are disappointing me... Twitter and FB to name a few... very disappointed that they don't seem to be integrating with contacts. Also, the FB app is lacking features that the MS version had like being able to pin a liked company to your start screen... Also, it is painfully slow to open, and if you click on a link that takes you out of the FB app, it seems to restart the app from square one, slow to open and forgets where you had scrolled to.
    I believe if was a developer I'd have to wait until the waters settled a bit before I'd waste any sunshine writing, rewriting, and writing some more; trying to keep up with all the W10M changes. Because "if" I was that guy, I would know that I would be blamed for having an app that didn't perform well (...B-b-b-b-but...it ddddid...yesterday":^(')
    xandros9 and libra89 like this.
    07-15-2016 04:46 PM
28 12